June 01, 2017 thru September 30, 2018
Who doesn’t love a little something on their birthday? We’re ready to celebrate with you!
Chisholm Trail Casino
1. Chisholm Trail Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Chisholm Trail Casino is giving away Bonus Play & Prizes during the “BIRTHDAY” giveaway.
2. Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo ID and must be a Chisholm Trail Casino Players Card member, with complete and accurate account information, to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of Chisholm Trail Casino; employees of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies; regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
3. Starting Thursday, June 1, 2017 through Sunday, September 30, 2018, Patrons that have a birthday during the month will be able to spin the wheel to win; $5 Bonus Play, or various swag items (while supplies last).
a.) Patrons must register at the Players club desk and provide a valid ID to validate their birthday date, to be eligible to spin the wheel.
b.) Wheel must complete at least one (1) full rotation; Patron wins the prize, the wheel lands on.
c.) In the event, a Patron refuses the prize; no supplemental prize will be awarded.
d.) Bonus play will be valid 24 hours from the time, the Patrons inserts their Players Club card into an electronic game. However, if the Players Club card has not been inserted into an electronic game, bonus play will expire at 11:59pm on the last day of the month received.
e.) Limit of one “Birthday” prize offer per Patron, per year.
4. Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners
will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
5. Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for the Chickasaw Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prize will be released.
6. Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by the Chickasaw Nation in a manner deemed by the Chickasaw Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, the Chickasaw Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any prize dispute resulting from game play, participants may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
7. Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the promotion and a forfeiture of any prizes.
8. Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Chickasaw Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.