Mega Wild Weekends
Weekends are getting wild at Chisholm Trail! The more points you earn on your Players Club card, the more you’ll get rewarded with Mega Frenzy tickets and bonus play!
MEGA WILD WEEKENDS
SATURDAY & SUNDAY
Chisholm Trail Casino
- Chisholm Trail Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Chisholm Trail Casino is giving away up to a total of $31,500 in Bonus Play and Mega Frenzy Tickets to the first twenty-five (25) qualified Patrons on each Saturday, and Sunday in the months of September 2017 through December 2017, based on points earned during the “MEGA WILD WEEKENDS” giveaway.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D and must be a Chisholm Trail Casino Players Club card member, with complete and accurate account information, to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during the promotional activity; employees of Chisholm Trail Casino; employee of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies, regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- On each Saturday, and Sunday in September 2017 through December 2017, between 8:00am to 11:59pm, the first twenty-five (25) Patrons who earn 100 points on their Chisholm Trail Casino Players Club card will be able to claim $20 in Mega Frenzy Tickets and $15 Bonus Play.
- Patrons must register at the Players Club desk to receive Mega Frenzy Tickets and Bonus Play.
- Limit of one (1) offer per patron on each Saturday, and Sunday. Points do not carry over.
- Chisholm Trail Casino’s casino management system will be the sole determinate of each Patrons eligibility.
- All offers are non-cashable and non-transferrable.
- All Bonus Play will be valid from 8:00am to 1:59am on each aforementioned, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prizes will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from game play, patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.