June Play to Win Tournament
June 04, 2017 thru June 25, 2017
Every Sunday in June
It’s tournament time!
PLAY TO WIN TOURNAMENT
Electronic Games Tournament
Chisholm Trail Casino
1. Chisholm Trail Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Chisholm Trail Casino is giving away a total of $4,000 during the “PLAY TO WIN TOURNAMENT” promotion.
2. Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo ID and must be a Chisholm Trail Casino Players Club card member, with complete and accurate information to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of Chisholm Trail Casino; employee of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies, regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; and all promotional sponsors.
3. Patrons may participate in the tournament in the following way:
- a. From 8:00am to 4:45pm Patrons must earn five (5) points on their Chisholm Trail Casino Players Club card to be eligible to register for the “PLAY TO WIN” Tournament on Sundays, June 4, 11, 18, and 25, 2017.
- b. Patrons must register at the promotions booth between 3:00pm and 5:00pm on Sundays, June 4, 11, 18, and 25, 2017 to be eligible for the “PLAY TO WIN” Tournament.
- c. The top five (5) scores from this tournament will play for their share of a guaranteed $1,000 prize pool.
- d. Chisholm Trail’s Casino Tournament system will be the sole determinant of each winner.
4. $4,000 “PLAY TO WIN” Tournament will consist of the following:
- a) On Sundays registration will begin at 3:00pm with the Tournament starting at 4:00pm.
- b) There will be one (1) round with multiple sessions. The number of sessions will be determined by participation. Each session will run for two (2) minutes. The top five (5) scores from Round One (1) will advance to finals.
5. Chisholm Trail Casino’s casino management system will be the sole determinant of each winner.
6. Patrons may only register for one (1) qualifying session.
7. Patrons may only qualify for one spot in finals on each aforementioned tournament day.
8. Qualifying winners from the Tournament will be determined based on the highest points accumulated during all qualifying sessions at all levels of game play.
9. Cash prizes will be awarded for the top five (5) Patrons on the highest points earned (1st place) through the least points earned (5th place).