Monday is the best day to play for Seniors at Chisholm Trail Casino! Join us each week for $15 in bonus play and a free hamburger or sandwich basket, plus $2,500 in bonus play drawings!
Chisholm Trail Casino
- Chisholm Trail Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Chisholm Trail Casino will give away $2,500 Bonus Play drawings, $15 in Bonus Play and a Free Hamburger/Sandwich Basket to all qualified Patrons every Monday in the months of July 2017 through September 2018. To qualify, Seniors 50 and older must earn twenty (20) points on their Chisholm Trail Casino Players Club card from 8:00am Tuesday to 11:59pm Sunday on the week prior beginning at 8:00am on Tuesday, June 27, 2017.
- Patrons must be seniors fifty (50) years and older with valid photo I.D. and must be a Chisholm Trail Casino Players Club card member, with complete and accurate account information to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of Chisholm Trail Casino; employees of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies; regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- Beginning Monday, July 3, 2017 all qualified Patrons who have a Chisholm Trail Casino Players Club card will be eligible for $2,500 in Bonus Play drawings, $15 in Bonus Play and a Free Hamburger/Sandwich Basket. On Mondays, $15 Bonus Play will be valid from 8:00am to 10:00pm, Hamburger/Sandwich Basket will be valid from 11:00am to 10:00pm, and $2,500 in Bonus Play drawings will be held between 2:00pm to 8:00pm, and valid from 2:00pm to 10:00pm.
- Qualifying Patrons must register at the Players Club Desk to receive their Free Hamburger/Sandwich Basket, and enter into drawing.
- The Patrons Chisholm Trail Casino Players Club card must be properly inserted into a participating electronic gaming machine to receive their $15 in Bonus Play. Patrons will be able to check their point balance at the Players Club desk anytime during the earning period.
- Limit of one (1) preliminary drawing, one (1) $15 Bonus Play and one (1) Hamburger/Sandwich offer per Patron, per week. However, all qualifying Patrons will be eligible for the Grand Prize.
- Chisholm Trail Casino’s casino management system will be the sole determinate of each Patrons eligibility.
- On Mondays, qualifying Patrons will be eligible for drawings held between 2:00pm to 8:00pm, a total of $2,500 in Bonus Play will be given away in denominations of $50, $75, $100, $150, $175, $200, $250, and $300. At 8:00pm, a Grand Prize of $300 in Bonus Play will be awarded to one (1) winner.
- Qualifying Patrons will receive one (1) entry for every three (3) points earned on their Chisholm Trail Casino Stampede Club card beginning 8:00am on the aforementioned drawing date. Partial entries will not carry over once drawings begin.
- Patrons are responsible for activating their entries by properly inserting their Chisholm Trail Casino Stampede Club card into any electronic gaming device and removing their Chisholm Trail Casino Stampede Club card within one (1) hour of each drawing time. Patrons must activate their entries prior to being eligible to win.
- Patron(s) must be present to win. Winner(s) will be announced and have two (2) minutes to respond to the promotions booth and accept prize. However, if the announced winner does not respond within the allotted time or does not accept prize a new winner will be drawn.
- Limit of one (1) preliminary win per Patron. All Patrons will be eligible for the Grand Prize, but limited to winning one (1) Grand Prize.
- Chisholm Trail Casino’s casino management system will be the sole determinant of each winner.
- Winners must provide a valid ID and Players Club card to be deemed an official winner of any promotional drawings.
- Bonus Play will be valid from 2:00pm to 10:00pm on the aforementioned Mondays.
- All Bonus Play is non-cashable and downloadable to any participating electronic gaming machine.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any prize dispute resulting from game play, participants may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the tournament and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.