Electronic Games Tournament
JULY, AUGUST & SEPTEMBER 2017
Chisholm Trail Casino
- Chisholm Trail Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Chisholm Trail Casino is giving away a total of $13,000 during the “SURVIVOR TOURNAMENT” promotion, on Thursdays, in July, August, and September 2017.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo ID and must be a Chisholm Trail Casino Players Club card member, with complete and accurate information to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of Chisholm Trail Casino; employee of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies, regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; and all promotional sponsors.
- Patrons may participate in the tournament in the following way :
- From 8:00am to 7:45pm Patrons must earn five (5) points on their Chisholm Trail Casino Players Club card to be eligible to register for the “SURVIVOR” Tournament on Thursdays, 7/6, 7/13, 7/20, 7/27, 8/3, 8/10, 8/17, 8/24, 8/31, 9/7, 9/14, 9/21, 9/28.
- Patrons must register at the promotions booth between 6:00pm and 8:00pm on Thursdays, 7/6, 7/13, 7/20, 7/27, 8/3, 8/10, 8/17, 8/24, 8/31, 9/7, 9/14, 9/21, 9/28, to be eligible for the “SURVIVOR” Tournament.
- The top five (5) scores from this tournament will play for their share of a guaranteed $1,000 prize pool.
- Chisholm Trail’s Casino Tournament system will be the sole determinant of each winner.
- $13,000 “SURVIVOR” Tournament will consist of the following:
- On Thursdays registration will begin at 6:00pm with the Tournament starting at 7:00pm.
- There will be one (1) round with multiple sessions. The number of sessions will be determined by participation. Each session will run for two (2) minutes. The top five (5) scores from Round One (1) will advance to finals.
- Chisholm Trail Casino’s casino management system will be the sole determinant of each winner.
- Patrons may only register for one (1) qualifying session.
- Patrons may only qualify for one spot in finals on each aforementioned tournament day.
- Qualifying winners from the Tournament will be determined based on the highest points accumulated during all qualifying sessions at all levels of game play.
- Cash prizes will be awarded for the top five (5) Patrons on the highest points earned (1st place) through the least points earned (5th place).
The payout structure for the $13,000 “SURVIVOR” Tournament is as follows:
1st Place $500
2nd Place $250
3rd Place $150
4th Place $75
5th Place $25
- If for any reason, a game malfunctions during the round, that round will be stopped immediately and replayed.
- If for any reason there is a tie in the finals, the Patrons who tied will play in a one minute “tie breaker” session to determine their final spot in the tournament.
- All registered Tournament spots are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prize will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any prize dispute resulting from game play, participants may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the promotion and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.