Casino Trivia Giveaway
- Chisholm Trail Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Chisholm Trail Casino, and Koch Communications — a social media/public relations firm for Chisholm Trail Casino — is giving away a $100 Amazon gift card to one (1) winner.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo ID and must be a Chisholm Trail Casino Players Card member, with complete and accurate account information, to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of Chisholm Trail Casino; employees of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies; regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- Starting at 10 a.m., Thursday, August 15, 2019, and continuing through 10 a.m. Tuesday, August, 2019, patrons will receive one entry into the Casino Trivia Giveaway after commenting on one (1) of the Casino Trivia Giveaway posts on the Chisholm Trail Casino Facebook page.
- Patrons are eligible to receive one (1) entry per trivia Facebook post. There are three (3) trivia Facebook posts during the contest period.
- Patron will be limited to winning one (1) prize. Winner must by an existing Chisholm Trail Casino Players Club member or must sign up for a Chisholm Trail Casino Players Club card prior to accepting prize.
- Winner must pick up their prize at Chisholm Trail Casino by 8 p.m. Sunday, August 25, 2019.
- On Tuesday, August 20, 2019, at 2 p.m., one (1) winner will be drawn and awarded a $100 Amazon gift card.
- Winner will be notified via Facebook direct message.
- Winner must respond within twenty-four (24) hours of receiving notification or the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn. In the event winner is unable to accept the prize; a new winner will be drawn. If the winner is unable to, for any reason, accept any element of the prizes, the winner will forfeit prize.
- Koch Communications’ and ShortStack’s randomized virtual drawing system will be the sole determinant of the winner.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for the Chickasaw Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prize will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by the Chickasaw Nation in a manner deemed by the Chickasaw Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, the Chickasaw Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any prize dispute resulting from game play, participants may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the promotion and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Chickasaw Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.