$10K Birthday Bash
We’re celebrating our birthday!! Join us on October 21 for your chance to win a share of $10,000 in cash prizes and bonus play!
$10K BIRTHDAY BASH
Chisholm Trail Casino
- Chisholm Trail Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Chisholm Trail Casino is giving away a total of $10,000 in cash and Bonus Play for the “$10K BIRTHDAY BASH” promotion.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D and must be a Chisholm Trail Casino Players Club card member, with complete and accurate account information, to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during the promotional activity; employees of Chisholm Trail Casino; employee of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies, regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- Patrons who have a Chisholm Trail Casino Players Club card are eligible for random drawings between 2:00pm and 10:00pm on Saturday, October 21, 2017.
- Patrons will receive one (1) entry for every three (3) points earned on their Chisholm Trail Casino Stampede Club card beginning 8:00am on the aforementioned drawing date. Partial entries will not carry over once drawings begin.
- Patrons who are new card sign ups during the promotional period will receive one (1) entry upon initial enrollment.
- Selected Patrons receiving offers via any direct marketing initiative will be able to redeem offers for additional entries and/or a single entry as specified on the offer.
- Patrons are responsible for activating their entries by properly inserting their Chisholm Trail Casino Players Club card into any electronic gaming device and removing their Chisholm Trail Casino Players Club card within one (1) hour of each drawing time. Patrons must activate their entries prior to being eligible to win.
- Limit of one (1) prize per Patron during this promotion.
- A total of $5,000 in cash and $5,000 in Bonus Play in denominations of $100, $200, $300, $400, and $500, will be given away.
- Bonus Play will be valid from 2:00pm to 1:59am on the aforementioned drawing date.
- Patrons must be present to win. Winner(s) will be announced and have two (2) minutes to respond. However, if the announced winner does not respond within the allotted time a new winner will be drawn.
- Chisholm Trail Casino’s casino management system will be the sole determinate of each winner.
- Winner must provide valid ID and Players Club card to be deemed official winner of any promotional drawings.
- Winner must accept prize if not accepting of prize a new winner will be drawn.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prizes will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from game play, patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.