2022 for You!
On Dec. 31, earn one entry for every five points on your Players Club card. Then, join us from 7 PM to 11:30 PM when we’ll award 11 preliminary prizes of up to $500 Bonus Play. At approximately 11:45 PM, one Grand Prize drawing will be held for a total of $2,022 cash! 2022 is already shaping up to be a great year!
- Chisholm Trail Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Chisholm Trail Casino is giving away over $5,000 in cash and Bonus Play during the “2022 for You!” promotion.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D. and must be a Chisholm Trail Casino Players Club card member, with complete and accurate account information, to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of Chisholm Trail Casino; employees of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies, regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- On Friday, December 31, 2021 Patrons will be able to earn entries in the following ways.
- Patrons will receive one (1) entry for every five (5) points earned on their Chisholm Trail Casino Players Club card. Partial entries will not carry over once drawings begin.
- Patrons who are new card sign ups during the promotional period will receive one (1) entry upon initial enrollment.
- Selected Patrons receiving offers via any direct marketing initiative will be able to redeem offers for additional entries and/or a single entry as specified on the offer.
- On Friday, December 31, 2021, a total of eleven (11) random drawings will be held between 7:00pm to 11:30pm, a total of $3,000 in Bonus Play will be randomly awarded in denominations of $100, $200, $300, $400 and $500. Patrons will select their prize from a themed prop. At approximately 11:45pm, the Grand Prize drawing will be held and one (1) winner will be drawn to win $2,022 in cash.
- Patrons are responsible for activating their entries by properly inserting their Chisholm Trail Casino Players Club card into an electronic gaming machine, and removing their Chisholm Trail Casino Players Club card from the machine within one (1) hour of each drawing time. Patrons must activate their entries to be eligible to win.
- Patron(s) must be present to win. Winner(s) will be announced and have two (2) minutes to respond to the promotions booth and accept prize. However, if the announced winner does not respond within the allotted time or does not accept prize a new winner will be drawn.
- Patrons will be limited to winning one (1) preliminary prize. All patrons will be eligible for the Grand Prize drawing.
- Chisholm Trail Casino’s casino management system will be the sole determinant of each winner.
- Winners must provide a valid ID and Players Club card to be deemed an official winner of any promotional drawings.
- Bonus Play is valid from 7:00pm to 7:59am on each of the aforementioned drawing dates.
- All Bonus Play is non-cashable and downloadable to any participating electronic gaming machine.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prize will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from game play, Patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.