AGS Cash Frenzy $25K
Join us every Saturday in September for your chance to win a share of $25,000 in cash prizes!
AGS CASH FRENZY
Chisholm Trail Casino
- Chisholm Trail Casino is a governmental enterprise of The Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Chisholm Trail Casino is giving away over $25,000 in cash throughout the “AGS CASH FRENZY!” giveaway.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D. and must be a Chisholm Trail Casino Players Club card member, with complete and accurate account information to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of Chisholm Trail Casino; employees of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies; regulations or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- Beginning at 8:00am on Saturday, August 26, 2017 through Saturday, September 30, 2017, patrons will earn AGS entry tickets each time they win $25.00 or more playing any electronic game manufactured/distributed by AGS.
- Patrons are responsible for delivering their AGS entry tickets to the designated hopper, between 4:00pm to 9:30pm, of the aforementioned drawings dates 9/2, 9/9, 9/16, 9/23, 9/30.
- Patron’s name and Players Club card number must be provided on the back of each AGS entry ticket to be considered a valid entry.
- AGS entry tickets entered into the drawing will not carry over to next week’s drawing.
- On Saturdays, September 2, 9, 16, 23, and 30, 2017, between 5:00pm and 10:00pm, a total of $5,000 in cash will be awarded in denominations of $250 cash.
- Patrons must be present to win. Winner(s) will be allowed two (2) minutes to respond. If not present, a new winner will be drawn.
- Limit of one (1) win per Patron per night.
- Chisholm Trail Casino’s casino manual system will be the sole determinant of each winner.
- Winners must provide a valid ID and Players Club card to be deemed an official winner of any promotional drawings.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness and name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before any prizes will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from game play, Patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the promotion and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts, without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.