Brix Live Hot Seats
Brix Live Hot Seats
Chisholm Trail Casino
- Chisholm Trail Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Chisholm Trail Casino is giving away over $4,000 in Brix Live promotional credits the “Brix Live Hot Seat” promotion.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo ID and must be a Chisholm Trail Casino Players Card member, with complete and accurate account information to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of Chisholm Trail Casino; employees of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies, regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- Starting Tuesday, August 29, 2017 through Thursday, October 12, 2017 random hot seat drawings will be held during qualifying time periods and a total of six (6) winners will each receive $25 in Brix Live promotional credits.
- Qualifying time periods are Monday through Thursday from 4:30pm to 7:00pm each day.
- Patrons must be present and actively playing an electronic gaming machine to be eligible for random selection.
- Limit of one (1) prize per Patron per day during this promotion.
- Patrons must play at least one hand before voucher can be redeemed.
- Chisholm Trail Casino’s casino management system will be the sole determinant of each winner.Starting Tuesday, August 29, 2017 through Thursday, October 12, 2017 random hot seat drawings will be held during qualifying time periods and a total of six (6) winners will each receive $25 in Brix Live promotional credits.
- If for any reason, a Patron refuses a prize, a new winner will be drawn.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prize will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from game play, Patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.