Everi Hot Seats
Join us every Wednesday in June for your chance to go home a winner of your share of $2,000.
EVERI HOT SEATS
Chisholm Trail Casino
- Chisholm Trail Casino is a governmental enterprise of The Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Chisholm Trail Casino is giving away $2,000 in cash throughout the “EVERI HOT SEATS!” giveaway.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D. and must be a Chisholm Trail Casino Players Club card member, with complete and accurate account information to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of Chisholm Trail Casino; employees of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies; regulations or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- On Wednesday, June 6, 13, 20, and 27, 2018, between 5:00pm and 8:00pm, random hot seat drawings will be held and a total of ten (10) winners will each receive $50 in cash. Patrons must be actively playing any electronic game manufactured/distributed by EVERI.
- Patrons must be actively playing with their Chisholm Trail Players Club card at any electronic game manufactured/distributed by EVERI.
- Limit of two (2) wins per Patron per night.
- Patron(s) must be present to win. Winner(s) will be announced and have two (2) minutes to respond to the promotions booth and accept prize. However, if the announced winner does not respond within the allotted time or does not accept prize a new winner will be drawn.
- Chisholm Trail Casino’s casino management system will be the sole determinant of each winner.
- Winners must provide a valid ID and Players Club card to be deemed an official winner of any promotional drawings.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness and name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before any prizes will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from game play, Patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the promotion and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts, without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.