Hunting for Bucks
Through Oct., earn one entry for every five points on your Players Club card, including 2X entries on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Then, join us Saturdays, Oct. 9, 16, 23, and 30, between 6 PM and 10:30 PM, when we’ll award up to $300 in cash and Bonus Play plus a camo gear set per preliminary winner. At approximately 11 PM, one Grand Prize winner will receive $100 Bonus Play plus corresponding nightly prizes:
- October 9: Rexing 4K Trail Camera (valued at $199.99)
- October 16: 2021 a Vortex Diamondback Binoculars (valued at $229.99)
- October 23: $500 gift certificate to Murf’s Guns located in Duncan, OK
- October 30: Browning Hawg 49 Gun Safe (valued at $2,239)
- Chisholm Trail Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Chisholm Trail Casino is giving away over $24,000 in cash, Bonus Play and prizes during the “Hunting for Bucks” giveaway.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D. and must be a Chisholm Trail Casino Players Club card member, with complete and accurate account information, to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of Chisholm Trail Casino; employees of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies, regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- Beginning Friday, October 1, 2021 through Saturday, October 30, 2021, Patrons will be able to earn entries in the following ways.
- Patrons will receive one (1) entry for every five (5) points earned on their Chisholm Trail Casino Players Club card. Partial entries will not carry over once drawings begin.
- Patrons who are new card sign ups during the promotional period will receive one (1) entry upon initial enrollment.
- Every Tuesday and Thursday throughout the promotion Patrons will earn entries at 2X the rate.
- Selected Patrons receiving offers via any direct marketing initiative will be able to redeem offers for additional entries and/or a single entry as specified on the offer.
- On Saturdays, October 9, 16, 23, and 30, 2021, ten (10) drawings will be held between 6:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. and a total of $5115 in cash, Bonus Play and prizes will be randomly awarded each night in denominations of $100, $200 and $300. Preliminary winners will additionally receive a camo gear set (valued at $101.50).
- Patrons will select their prizes from a themed prop.
- The Grand Prize drawings will be held each night at approximately 11:00 p.m. and one (1) winner will be drawn to receive $100 in Bonus Play and one Grand Prize. Grand Prize on:
- October 9, is a Rexing 4K Trail Camera (valued at $199.99),
- October 16, 2021 a Vortex Diamondback Binoculars (valued at $229.99),
- October 23, a $500 gift certificate to Murf’s Guns located in Duncan, Oklahoma (valued at $500) and
- October 30, a Browning Hawg 49 Gun Safe (valued at $2,239),
- Patrons are responsible for activating their entries by properly inserting their Chisholm Trail Casino Players Club card into an electronic gaming machine, and removing their Chisholm Trail Casino Players Club card from the machine within one (1) hour of each drawing time. Patrons must activate their entries to be eligible to win.
- Patron(s) must be present to win. Winner(s) will be announced and have two (2) minutes to respond to the promotions booth and accept prize. However, if the announced winner does not respond within the allotted time or does not accept prize a new winner will be drawn.
- Patrons will be limited to winning one (1) preliminary prize each night. All Patrons will be eligible for the Grand Prize.
- Chisholm Trail Casino’s casino management system will be the sole determinant of each winner.
- Winners must provide a valid ID and Players Club card to be deemed an official winner of any promotional drawings.
- Bonus Play is valid from 6:00pm to 7:59am on each of the aforementioned drawing dates.
- All Bonus Play is non-cashable and downloadable to any participating electronic gaming machine.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prize will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from game play, Patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.