Try your hand at one of our most popular progressives. Play at Chisholm Trail Casino and you could win a $2 Million jackpot!
- This Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo ID to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of this Casino; employees of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies, regulations, or laws; anyone who is currently barred from any of the Nation’s Gaming Facilities; or any Promotional Sponsors.
- MegaKeno is a statewide “Live Keno” progressive link. MegaKeno links a 10 spot progressive jackpot among participating gaming facilities. The cost to play is $2.00 per game and you can book from 1-1,000 games. There is no reduced or increased per-game price for MegaKeno.
- To participate in MegaKeno, purchase a MegaKeno Ticket and mark “MK” on your Keno ticket if not using the special MegaKeno OMR wager request forms. Please check your ticket! Your computer generated ticket must have “MegaKeno” printed next to each participating wager to be eligible for the MegaKeno Progressive Jackpot. COMPUTER TICKETS WITHOUT THE MEGAKENO DESIGNATION WIL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN THE MEGAKENO PROGRESSIVE. Errors must be corrected before the next game draw begins or the numbers and conditions registered in the Keno computer shall govern.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winner(s) will receive the required tax forms, when applicable, provided by Nation or the operator of MegaKeno.
- The pay schedule and rules for MegaKeno are posted in the Casino and on flyers in every participating Casino. Winnings are calculated for the games played based on the verified draw at the Casino and game in which the wager was placed. The original computer-generated ticket must be presented at the issuing Casino to collect winnings. In addition to these rules, all rules and regulations of the Casino at which the wager was placed apply, including expiration timeframes og the winning tickets. The pay table may be modified or cancelled at any time without prior notice. *When a MegaKeno Jackpot hits, the meter reverts to a new progressive amount which may be less than the reset amount of $2,000,000. At this time, any new Jackpot hit is paid at the new meter progressive amount.
- At the time of presentation of the winning MegaKeno ticket and upon verification that it is a winning ticket, the Casino will pay the winner $25,000 in cash. In the event of multiple winners of any live game, the $25,000 paid by the Casino will be split equally, as will the entire Progressive Jackpot, between the multiple winners. The remaining balance of the MegaKeno Progressive Jackpot will be paid in cash within 30 days be G-TAG or an affiliate of G-TAG. For clarity, in the case of multiple winners, all amounts will be divided equally among the winners. Neither the Chickasaw Nation nor the Casino will be responsible for paying any amount in excess of $25,000 to any MegaKeno winner(s) for any MegaKeno live game. By participating in this promotion, the patron agrees to release the Chickasaw Nation and this Casino from any and all progressive amounts upon the patron’s receipt of the $25,000 or receipt of an equal installment of the $25,000 in the event of multiple winners.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the promotion and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any unplayed ticket, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion. Upon any dispute resulting from game play, Patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- MegaKeno Jackpot hits are processed in the order received by the XpertX Progressive Controller. Any circumstance that alters fair draw odds or equipment malfunction may invalidate the game results and void all play. In case of a dispute, the decision of the Chickasaw Nation Gaming Commissioner is final.