Military members, join us every Saturday for Military Appreciation Day! Earn 25 points on your Players Club card and you’ll receive $20 in bonus play plus a free hamburger or sandwich basket!
Earn 25 Get $20
Chisholm Trail Casino
- Chisholm Trail Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Chisholm Trail Casino is giving away $20 Bonus Play and Free Hamburger/Sandwich Basket to all qualified Military Patrons on each Saturday in the month of July 2017 through September 2018 based on points earned during the “MILITARY APPRECIATION” Earn 25 Get $20.
- Patrons must be Military 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D and must be a Chisholm Trail Casino Players Club card member, with complete and accurate account information, to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during the promotional activity; employees of Chisholm Trail Casino; employee of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies, regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- On Saturdays in July 2017 through September 2018, Military Patrons who earn twenty-five (25) points on their Chisholm Trail Casino Players Club card will receive $20 Bonus Play and a Free Hamburger/Sandwich Basket. All Bonus Play is available to be earned from 8:00am to 10:00pm the following day. On Saturdays, $20 Bonus Play will be valid from 8:00am to 11:59pm, and Hamburger/Sandwich Basket will be valid from 11:00am to 10:00pm.
- Patrons must have a valid Military I.D. to register at the Players Club desk after twenty-five (25) has been earned to receive $20 Bonus Play and Free Hamburger/Sandwich Basket.
- Limit of one (1) $20 Bonus Play and one (1) Hamburger/Sandwich offer per Patron, per week.
- Chisholm Trail Casino’s casino management system will be the sole determinate of each Patrons eligibility.
- All offers are non-cashable and non-transferrable.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prizes will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from game play, patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.