Push It Tournament
Play with your Players Club card every Tuesday in July, August and September during our Push It Tournaments for your chance to win a share of $13,000.
PUSH IT TOURNAMENT
Electronic Games Tournament
JULY, AUGUST & SEPTEMBER 2018
Chisholm Trail Casino
- Chisholm Trail Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Chisholm Trail Casino is giving away a total of $13,000 Bonus Play during the “PUSH IT TOURNAMENT” promotion, on each Tuesday, in July, August and September 2018.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo ID and must be a Chisholm Trail Casino Players Club card member, with complete and accurate information to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of Chisholm Trail Casino; employee of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies, regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; and all promotional sponsors.
- Patrons may participate in the tournament in the following way:
- From 8:00am to 7:45pm Patrons must earn five (5) points on their Chisholm Trail Casino Players Club card to be eligible to register for the “PUSH IT” Tournament on Tuesday, 7/3, 7/10, 7/17, 7/24, 7/31, 8/7, 8/14, 8/21, 8/28, 9/4, 9/11, 9/18, 9/25.
- Patrons must register at the promotions booth between 6:00pm and 8:00pm on Tuesday, 7/3, 7/10, 7/17, 7/24, 7/31, 8/7, 8/14, 8/21, 8/28, 9/4, 9/11, 9/18, 9/25, to be eligible for the “PUSH IT” Tournament.
- The top five (5) scores from this tournament will play for their share of a guaranteed $1,000 Bonus Play.
- Chisholm Trail’s Casino Tournament system will be the sole determinant of each winner.
- $13,000 Bonus Play “PUSH IT” Tournament will consist of the following:
- On each Tuesday registration will begin at 6:00pm with the Tournament starting at 7:00pm.
- There will be one (1) round with multiple sessions. The number of sessions will be determined by participation. Each session will run for two (2) minutes. The top five (5) scores from Round One (1) will advance to finals.
- Chisholm Trail Casino’s casino management system will be the sole determinant of each winner.
- Patrons may only register for one (1) qualifying session.
- Patrons may only qualify for one spot in finals on each aforementioned tournament day.
- Qualifying winners from the Tournament will be determined based on the highest points accumulated during all qualifying sessions at all levels of game play.
- Bonus play prizes will be awarded for the top five (5) Patrons on the highest points earned (1st place) through the least points earned (5th place). Prize Payouts:The payout structure for the $13,000 Bonus Play “PUSH IT” Tournament is as follows:1st Place $500 Bonus Play
2nd Place $250 Bonus Play
3rd Place $150 Bonus Play
4th Place $75 Bonus Play
5th Place $25 Bonus Play
- Bonus Play is valid from 8:00pm to 11:59pm on each aforementioned tournament date.
- All Bonus Play is non-cashable and downloadable to any participating electronic gaming machine.
- If for any reason, a game malfunctions during the round, that round will be stopped immediately and replayed.
- If for any reason there is a tie in the finals, the Patrons who tied will play in a one minute “tie breaker” session to determine their final spot in the tournament.
- All registered Tournament spots are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prize will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any prize dispute resulting from game play, participants may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the promotion and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.