Sweet Red Hot Seats
Each Wednesday in February, join us for hot seat drawings between 6 PM and 9 PM when we’ll award a total of up to $3,000 in Bonus Play each night in random drawings held every 30 minutes.
- Chisholm Trail Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Chisholm Trail Casino is giving away $12,000 in Bonus Play during the “Sweet Red Hot Seats” promotion.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D. and must be a Chisholm Trail Casino Player’s Club member, with complete and accurate account information, to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of Chisholm Trail Casino, employees of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of Nation’s policies, regulations, or laws, anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities, or any promotional sponsors.
- On Wednesdays in February 2023, seven (7) random hot seat drawings will be held between 6:00 pm and 9:00 pm. Patrons will be randomly selected every thirty (30) minutes and a total of $3,000 in Bonus Play will be awarded each day as $250, $300, $350, $450, $500, $550 or $600. Patrons will select their prizes from a themed prop.
- Patrons must be actively playing with their Chisholm Trail Casino Players card at the time of each drawing to be eligible to win.
- In order to qualify as “actively playing”, a Patron must have their Players Club card properly inserted in an electronic gaming machine at the time of each drawing and have placed a wager at that machine within five (5) minutes of the drawing time.
- Limit of one (1) bonus play prize per Patron, per night during this promotion.
- Chisholm Trail Casino’s casino management system will be the sole determinant of each winner.
- Bonus Play will be active until 11:59pm on day issued.
- Casino Management reserves the right to ask Patrons who are not actively playing to relinquish their electronic gaming machine.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winners must agree to sign a publicity release form before prize will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from game play, Patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.