You Play, We Pay
Get ready to earn real rewards! From January 1, 2018 – December, 2018, you can earn $5 each week when you earn a minimum of 25 points on your Chisholm Trail Players Club card.
YOU PLAY, WE PAY
Earn 25 Get $5
JANUARY – DECEMBER 2018
Chisholm Trail Casino
- Chisholm Trail Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Chisholm Trail Casino is giving away non cashable Bonus Play based on points earned, during the “You Play, We Pay, Earn 25 Get $5” E-Mail promotion. Beginning at 8:00am Sunday, December 31, 2017 through Saturday, December 29, 2018.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D. and must be a Chisholm Trail Casino Stampede Card member, with complete and accurate account information, to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of Chisholm Trail Casino: employees of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies; regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
- Patrons that earn a minimum of twenty five (25) points on their Chisholm Trail Casino Card, during the qualifying time periods, will receive an e-mail offer valid for $5 in Bonus Play.
- Qualifying time periods are 8:00am Sunday through 11:59pm Saturday each week throughout the promotion.
- Patrons will be able to obtain their Bonus Play at any participating electronic gaming machine.
- All offers are non-cashable and non-transferable.
- All Bonus Play will be valid based on the dates and times listed on the offer.
- Limit of one (1) “Earn and Get” offer per Patron per week during this promotion.
- Any promotional prize awards, e-mail or direct mail offers cannot be used towards earning promotional points.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prizes will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from game play, patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.