1. Chisholm Trail Casino is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Chisholm Trail Casino is giving away non cashable Rewards Play based on points earned, for the “New Member Ladder” promotion. Beginning at 8:00am June 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017.
2. Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D. and must be a Chisholm Trail Casino Players Club card member, with complete and accurate account information, to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of Chisholm Trail Casino: employees of the Nation prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies; regulations, or laws; anyone who has been barred from any of the Nation’s gaming facilities; or any promotional sponsors.
3. Patrons that sign up for a Chisholm Trail Casino Players Club card and earn the required point levels, on the day of sign up, will receive varied amounts of non-cashable Rewards Play valid until 8:00am the following day.
4. The required point levels and Rewards are as follows;
a.) Five (5) points earned will receive $5 in non-cashable Rewards Play.
b.) Ten (10) additional points earned will receive $10 in non-cashable Rewards Play.
c.) Twenty Five (25) additional points earned will receive $15 in non-cashable Rewards Play.
d.) Fifty (50) additional points earned will receive $25 in non-cashable Rewards Play.
e.) Patrons will be able to obtain their Rewards at any participating electronic gaming machine once reaching the required point level.
f.) All offers are non-cashable and non-transferable.
g.) Patrons will be eligible by becoming a new Chisholm Trail Casino Players card member.
5. Patrons are only eligible for each level once on day of signup.
6. Promotion not valid with any other offer.
7. Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
8. Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prizes will be released.
9. Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by
Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any dispute resulting from game play, patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.